Friday, August 27, 2010

Dixieland Grand

Hey all,
Well, my kiln broke down, so I figured I'd just post these pictures that I took a few days ago of Dixie. I ADORE this little fella (tho he's so dainty, why wasn't he a mare?). These are pictures without hoof stripes, and he's only glazed a little bit lol. IF my master plans work out, his eyes won't be so creepy, the brown should fire down to a nice dark brown. When will that be? I don't know. I'm being ever so patient waiting for my part (I ordered it two days ago from Wa...so why isn't it here yet!!) lol. But, he's first on the list of stuff to be fired, followed by some very minor touchups in overglaze on the previous 3 mini's. Then, on to the AA Shetland pony (no idea what color yet...). So, anyway, enjoy!

IMG_0583 IMG_0584 IMG_0585

A final thought. Always remember how fun it is to play in the rain :)

IMG_0580

No comments:

Post a Comment